Interested in a Tropical Surf Escape next winter?
Bali Surf Tour – 9 to 16 June 2024.
Think warm-water surfing on the Island of Gods, combined with cultural experience, yoga and fantastic beach vibes.
If this idea resonates with you, our new tropical surf escape retreat in Bali is for you! Here you will enjoy a full week of lavish living, surf in one of the best places in world for surfing and experience the best Indonesia can offer.
Learn to Surf has been visiting Bali for over 20 years and now has decided to offer a memorable week with founder Aaron Lock and surf coach Mary Rocha. Both will bring good vibes, know-how and full guidance throughout your experience in the country.
Our Tropical Surf Escape package Bali includes:
- Airport greeting / pick up: Learn to surf’s hosts will greet you at the airport upon arrival and guide you from the start to finish of your trip.
- Small group: Small group sessions ensure a fully personalized experience.
- Relax: 7 days / 7 nights accommodation in a beautiful luxurious room, double or twin share with ensuite, swimming pool.
- Eat: Daily Healthy Breakfast.
- Coaching: Whether you’re an advancing beginner or experienced surfer, our surf coaching sessions with local instructors and customised tips and tricks from the hosts will definitely elevate your game! Daily morning surf lessons with local instructors and transport to and from the beach. Afternoon discussions / tips and goal setting with Learn to Surf hosts.
- Surf : Go surfing as a group in the afternoons for an unsupervised free surf session with your hosts.
- Board rental: Bring your own board or use the ones provided by the local surf school.
- Watch yourself: One video analysis session where you will be able to check on your stance, paddle and performance.
- Temple day tour: Since you are in Indonesia, why not immerse yourself in the cultural and Balinese way of life?
- Yoga and breath work session: Both are great skills to learn and apply onto your surf journey (and life!).
- Memories: Opportunity to purchase high quality surf photo’s and video’s from local photographer.
- Farewell Beach BBQ Dinner with Learn to Surf hosts.
TOTAL COST: $2850 pp.
What’s not included:
- Flights: To and from Bali (allow $1200 -$2200) you’ll need to book your own flights or we can recommend a travel agent.
- Meals: Lunch and Dinner and drinks (allow $5 -$25 per meal). Food in Bali is tasty and cheap.
If you are not 100% sure of your surfing ability or have any questions about the tour, don’t hesitate to chat with our friendly team via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 030 7231
Limited availability as this is a personalised small group of 8 people – so book your spot now!
Get ready to Eat, Pray, Surf !